Drozak Consulting looks forward to meeting you! Join our team in one of our offices around the world. Be part of an international project. Apply at any time and start immediately.
Besides our advertised jobs, we highly appreciate spontaneous applications. If you have any questions please contact Stefanie Szambelanczyk, email@example.com.
(Senior) Project Manager (m/w)
game theory/ negotiation design
For the support of our teams we are looking for (senior) project managers at our locations in Berlin and Munich. As a (senior) project manager you will be working self-dependent in a team and you will be the contact person for our client in your accounted modules.
You are already having experience in a consultancy. You are a team player who is willing to work 4 days a week at our client?
You want to be part of a dynamic, fast growing consultancy where you can grow fast as well? Then apply as project manager or senior project manager!
- Self-dependent project lead
- Lead of project team, self-dependent structure of work and analytical approach
- Plausibility of data; execution and documentation of interviews
- Deduction of mathematical models
- Preparation and moderation of workshops
- Responsible contact person for our client
- Secure a good group atmosphere and support younger consultants
- Preparation of analysis, results and suggestions for top management
- Support with execution of negotiations
- Self-dependent work on proposals
- Cooperation in developing new or better consulting methods
- Your college degree (M.A., MSc. In economics, business, mathematics, physics) was above-average; MBA or doctor’s degree is an advantage
- You have worked for a consultancy or worked as an inhouse-consultant for 3-5 years with experience in game theory or negotiation design
- Experience in following industries is an advantage: automotive, energy, technic (electronic, automation, machines, construction, instrument), transport/logistics, healthcare, process industry (chemical, paper, plastic)
- You stand out due to analytical and conceptual skills, in combination with creativity and mental flexibility
- You can work yourself into new topics fast and self-dependent
- You can work in teams successfully, take responsibility and you are able to work under pressure
- You appear confident and competent on every hierarchy level of the company and adapt fast to new tasks
- You possess magnificent presentation and motivation skills
- You provide high commitment readiness and willingness to travel
- You provide very good English and German skills in written and spoken way
Drozak Consulting GmbH is an internationally working consulting firm with headquarter in Berlin. Founded in 1997 we grew to an experienced consulting team with 55 employees. With offices in 5 locations on 3 continents our experts work worldwide. Our roots are in procurement. However we solve problems like product optimization and process optimization as well.
In a challenging and global establishment we created a productive and authentic business culture. Target-oriented thinking is our focus. Experienced, pragmatic, cooperative.
Please send your meaningful application (CV, certificates and list of projects) with salary requirement and possible start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions feel free to contact Ms. Stefanie Szambelanczyk (+4930-3067330)
Drozak Consulting GmbH
Leibnizstraße 53 | 10629 Berlin